Brochures, Paperwork & Packaging
 Parts, titles, instruction sheets, boxes available
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

MBWall

USA

Posted - 01/29/2011 :  2:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I’ve managed to accumulate a few parts cars recently that I used for various projects. There have been some good people that have been kind and gracious enough to help me out when I was in need, so I would like to try to pay it forward. If anyone is in need of a part from any of these cars, just let me know – if the part is available, I will be happy to send it to you.

• DM 1956 Buick Roadmaster 4-Door HT (Box w/styro also available)
  • DM 1958 Chrysler New Yorker CV (Box w/styro also available)
  • DM 1960 Thunderbird Coupe
  • FM 1963 Chevrolet Impala CV (Box w/styro also available)

I also have quite a few extra titles (most blank) and instruction sheets for Danbury Mint replicas available. Note that most of what I have are of recently (2-3 years) released issues – very few older ones. Again, let me know your needs and I will check for availability.

Now – I am looking for a box for a Danbury 1946 Chevrolet Suburban. I am willing to purchase outright or trade for a Danbury 1941 Budweiser Panel Van box.

Please post your needs and contact info, or contact me through Diecast Ramblings.

THANKS!

nascarnbroncosfans

USA

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  09:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit nascarnbroncosfans's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sent you an email
Go to Top of Page

nascarnbroncosfans

USA

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  09:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit nascarnbroncosfans's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tried to fill this out...

But got this:

ERROR: Unable to process Allowed Sender request.

We're sorry. Because your original message to mbwall is no longer available, we cannot process this Allowed Sender request. Your message may have expired, or the recipient may have accepted or deleted it. You may wish to resend your original message, and check your email shortly thereafter for a new Allowed Sender Request message.
If mbwall chooses to allow email from your address, the message(s) that have been intercepted will be delivered immediately, and any future message(s) will be delivered without delay.
Go to Top of Page

MBWall

USA

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  4:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sorry about that, didn't receive your e-mail. My spam filter reacts strangely to messages sent through DiecastRamblings.

What are you looking for? I'll be happy to help if I can.

Go to Top of Page

nascarnbroncosfans

USA

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  4:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit nascarnbroncosfans's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wanted: 1935 Ford pickup Clear title no printed name wanted.

Also unpacking instructions needed

Annual Rods and Customs card for the California Kid

Possibly any 1:12th paperwork for D.M. and or 1:12 F.M. cars

I have a spare 1:12 Rolls Royce book

I am looking for the Hollingsworth Nomad Flyer that came with the McMullen Roadsters

Edited by - nascarnbroncosfans on 09/03/2012 4:20:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

MBWall

USA

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  6:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nascarnbroncosfans

Wanted: 1935 Ford pickup Clear title no printed name wanted.

Also unpacking instructions needed

Annual Rods and Customs card for the California Kid

Possibly any 1:12th paperwork for D.M. and or 1:12 F.M. cars

I have a spare 1:12 Rolls Royce book

I am looking for the Hollingsworth Nomad Flyer that came with the McMullen Roadsters

Nothing for the '35 Ford Pickup, the California Kid, or the Hollingsworth Nomad. Sorry... Wish I could have been more help.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Ramblings Member Forums © 2000-10 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000