Discussion Forums
 DR Member Pages
 Tom's Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TomH

USA

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  5:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit TomH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, here is my offering to the Members Page. As you can see I have 3 scales represented...1/24, 1/18, and 1/64 (I fell in love with the Cars Movie)

You can also see that I do a lot of dusting, since some cars are not under display cases. It's not too bad though....I have wheather sealed the window and I keep the door closed as much as possible. Someday I hope to have a floor to ceiling case completely enclosed and lighted.

Thanks for looking

Edited by - TomH on 06/07/2010 6:08:33 PM

Ron Z.

Canada

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  6:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great collection Tom.... I'm not sure I'd want to be the one to have to do all the dusting... I'm afraid I'd be damaging some models every time.... Also, I didn't know that you started collecting the Cycles???
Go to Top of Page

TomH

USA

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  6:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit TomH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Canned air and a good set of brushes......and some Rock & Roll on my Apple iTunes makes the job go pretty quick. So far no broken peices.

Actually, the Harley's were a Christmas present to my wife ( a biker chick in a previous life), she pushed them out of her scrapbook studio when she renovated it 2 years ago. So I took over the display.

Go to Top of Page

Ron Z.

Canada

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  6:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Peter

USA

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  7:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great looking and diverse collection, Tom. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Ramblings Member Forums © 2000-10 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000